Plan, promote, manage and track sports events live.
Create routes, track participants with live GPS tracking and get a mobile app for participants to use.
Take your next event to a new level with Map My Tracks. Map My Tracks brings sports events alive for spectators to follow along live online. Tracking mass participation sports events has never been easier. Map My Tracks makes tracking everyone in an event in real time super simple and is the perfect companion to any outdoor event to track both race participants and race staff members.
- Event app - Give your participants an event app featuring routes, news and GPS tracking.
- Broadcast live - Reach an online audience while the event takes place with live GPS tracking, news updates and participant performance data.
- Track participants - Track any number of participants with second-by-second updates.
- Maps & profiles - Create great route maps, elevation profiles to embed on your website with full breakdown of route statistics.
- Sponsors - Boost sponsor engagement and connect them with participants and specatators.
- Promote your event - Publish event news and updates during the event to participants.
- Monitor event staff - Keep track of staff's location on the day of the event.
- Event planner - Manage all your events from one powerful event app available on any connected device.
And it's great for your participants, spectators and sponsors too...
Live GPS tracking. Route information. Event buzz. It's all there for your participants to use.
- Powerful tracking apps - Free mobile apps for live tracking at events.
- Let others follow your progress - Track your progress in events and let friends and family follow live.
- Follow the event buzz - Aggregate conversations from Twitter, Facebook or Instagram.
- See how you did - Compare your performance against others in the event.
- Get the route - Download comprehensive route files to follow during the event.
It takes just a moment to set up an event and get started.
You'll get everything you need to impress your participants and promote your event.
Step 1 - Create an event. Add one now →
Step 2 - Invite participants to join the event on Map My Tracks.
Step 3 - Have participants track their progress live using Map My Tracks OutFront app.
Step 4 - Follow the action live on any connected device.
For live events - participants should track using a Map My Tracks OutFront app in public mode.
For event replays - record & sync using a Map My Tracks app or upload GPX data.
Everything you need to plan, promote and track your sports event.
Who should use Map My Tracks?
If you need a live, immersive participant and spectator experience for your sports event then choose Map My Tracks.
- Event organisers - promote and engage with participants
- Charities - raise awareness of fund raising activity
- Sports teams - engage with your fans
- Media - create community hubs around global events
- Sports clubs - perfect for club races and open events
- Businesses/brands - ideal for promotional events
Affordable simple pricing, with no surprises.
Pay monthly, switch packages or cancel any time.
Manage UNLIMITED events with UNLIMITEDraces
Includes live tracking for up to 250 participants across all events & is ad free
Manage up to 10 events with UNLIMITED races
Includes live tracking for up to 50 participants across all events & is ad free
Manage up to 2 events with UNLIMITED races
Includes live tracking for up to 2 participants across all events
What's included in each package? Everything!
Included in every package: Live tracking, event replay, private events, detailed maps & elevation profiles, sponsor listings, news announcements, website integration tools, event listing across Map My Tracks event apps.
Need to track more participants live?
Add as many additional live tracking participants to the unlimited package for $15/month per 100 participants.
Ready to add your event?
Make the most of your event. Add your event now.
TRY IT FREE
To busy? No problem. We can get everything set up for you. Contact the
or call +44 (0)1227 811771 for a price quote.