For event organisers
- Broadcast live online - Reach an online audience while the event takes place with live tracking, news updates and participant performance data.
- Track the athletes - Track any number of participants with second-by-second updates on speed, distance. Includes heart rate, power and cadence.
- Maps & profiles - Get great route maps, elevation profiles to embed on your website with full breakdown of route statistics.
- Promote your event - Publish official event news and updates during the event.
For event participants
- Powerful tracking apps - Free mobile apps for live tracking at events.
- Let others follow your progress - Track your progress in events and let friends and family follow live.
- Follow the event buzz - Never miss out. Keep up-to-date on conversations around the event.
- See how you did - Compare your performance against others in the event.
- Get the route - Download comprehensive route files to follow during the event.
How it works
Step 1 - Create an event. Add one now →
Step 2 - Invite participants to join the event on Map My Tracks.
Step 3 - Have participants use a Map My Tracks app in public mode during the event.
For live events - participants track using a Map My Tracks mobile app in public mode.
For event replays - record & sync using a Map My Tracks app or upload GPX data.
Map My Tracks Event Tracker has a simple pricing structure
It's free to list events and track the first 10 participants. After that, event organisers pay on a per-participant basis. Participants pay nothing.
Up to 10 participants
First 25 participants
Next 25 participants
Ready to add your event?
Make the most of your event. Add your event now.
Add an event today
To busy? No problem. We can get everything set up for you. Contact the
or call +44 (0)1227 811771 for a price quote.
Map My Tracks is trusted by event organisers worldwide