Tribesports added to OutFront’s sharing options
The latest update of Map My Tracks OutFront for iPhone is now available to download from the App Store and includes a mix of new features and improvements to existing ones.
Among many updates is a new sharing option with Tribesports. This is in addition to sharing with Facebook and Twitter and of course Map My Tracks. This means that Tribesports users can now use their iphone to log their activities with Map My Tracks OutFront and sync them directly to their Tribesports profile.
To set up sharing with Tribesports go to the app’s Settings > Sharing settings > Tribesports. Enter your Tribesports username and password. Tribesports sharing is only available in the pro app.
Other updates made in the latest release include:
- Cadence / footpod sensor support.
- Heart rate, cadence and power data available on track review.
- Tribesports activity sharing.
- Improved elevation accuracy.
- Sea kayaking, kayaking and stand up paddle boarding activities.
- Improved Dutch language.
- Various features optimized and improved.