Cycling - Training Ride - 10th March - Forecast of high winds
Please be aware that tomorrow’s planned training ride from the Swan & Dog (Sunday 10 March) may be cancelled due to the forecast of high winds making it unsafe to cycle. We will checking the BBC and Met Office forecasts regularly.
Please contact our volunteer ride leader, Sean Calnan at 8am to check whether the ride will be going ahead. Please also make anyone else aware if you know they are planning to attend. Thank you for your understanding, riders safety is our main priority.