Morecambe, United Kingdom
28 May - 29 May, 2021
About this event
TransEngland normally occurs on the first full weekend in April each year, but due to COVID-19 this has been rescheduled for May in 2021 as per below.
- Start: Fri 28 May between 20:00 and 24:00 from Morecambe Pier
- End: The Diving Belle statue in Scarborough
- The route is from Morecambe to Scarborough: ~280km long with ~4,800m of ascent taking in the beautiful Yorkshire Dales and North York Moors.
- The trial consists of a start point, 5 checkpoints, and an end point. You chose the route passing through these checkpoints.
- Tweet a timestamped photo at the start, at each checkpoint, and at the finish.