Smarter cycling with Map My Tracks
Real-time GPS tracking for cyclists
Map My Tracks is the smarter, easier, more fun way to track, or share in real-time, your races and training rides using a mobile phone and GPS.
- Understanding your cycling performance - Track your rides in real-time using just a mobile phone. Replay your races or training rides to help training or just for fun.
- Gain a competitive advantage - See your average and top speeds, direction, pace and splits live as you ride, along with a map for your current location.
- Train smarter with accurate split times - Map My Tracks gives you accurate live split times on your mobile, helping you see how your pace varies along your route.
- Analyse your ride by replaying tracks at home - Replay your tracks at home and revisit your performance with useful data including maximum and average speeds, splits, pace and total distance.
- Export your tracks to impress friends and family - Export your track to Google Earth, then show your friends and family where you rode as a flythrough sequence.