1. you display the average speed but not the average moving speed (where stops wouldn’t ruin average moving spped).
2. great to hear, that triming tracks will be implemented in the near future. Maybe specific points could be moved too?
3. tnx for the info on compare. Maybe compare single track could be useful for this purpose and user wouldn’t have to add “dummy” track in order to get height over distance graph for specific track.
4. Explore Latest and then Nearby functionality is what I would basically like to have but it does not function as I think it should. When I add a column with ‘Slovenia’ as a search place I get only couple of results (five). If I click on ‘Slovenia’ link in specific Track then it looks like it works properly. Is adding a column with only ‘nearby’ selected, activity type selected and ‘Slovenia’ in search conditions not the same (or more) like clicking on ‘Slovenia’ link in the track’s place? Looks like search is searching within the track’s note text and not within the country, automaticall attached to the track?
5. I still don’t know how to synchronize two similar activites. How can I compare two activities if my gps device for the first activity was activated 3 kilometers later then the other one and has been deactivated 2 kilometers earlier then the second one? Selecting interval from 0 to 1km on the first activity would select me interval 0 to 1 on the second activity also instead of selecting me interval from kilometers 3 to 4 on the second activity to get the comparison for the same portion of the track “in the real world” (i’ve been running the exactly same route). I guess I should be able to independantly select the intervals on both activities. Instead the “shifted” comparison is always displayed.
Example of two “shifted” activities on the same terrain:
Activity 1 (middle 8km recorded): 0-3km: not recorded, 3-8km: uphill, 8-11km: flat, 11-13km: not recorded
Activity 2 (all 13km recorded): 0-3km: flat, 3-8km uphill, 8-13km flat
How can I compare “uphill” part of both activities (same terrain in the actual world)?
Hopefully I was clear enough with my questions. If you have additional questions or answers, I would be glad to try them.